Do you enjoy working with customers? If so, join us and acquire relevant job experience through our hands-on Client Success internship program.
Our experienced Client Success team is focused on delivering value for customers. We will invest in training and mentoring you to become successful.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop deep knowledge of our product
- Receive on-the-job training, coaching and the chance to develop new skills
- Find meaningful opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Be a member of a dynamic team while working independently
- Become an expert user of the ServiceTarget application
- Support the Client Success function during new client setup, implementation, and on-boarding
- Prepare product demonstrations for prospects
- Prepare materials for business reviews and client meetings
- Perform light content editing and light image editing
- Develop and maintain training and support materials including knowledge articles, training videos, newsletters, and product updates
- Deliver user product training and answer how-to questions & product-related questions
- Effectively resolve questions and issues through phone, email, and chat
- Help customers fully leverage ServiceTarget features and functionality
- Assist and/or perform product-related tasks on behalf of the clients
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of large datasets and explain the findings in a consumable way (i.e. charts, graphs, tables)
- Analyze and research leads in an effort to propose solutions to the prospect's challenges
- Complete other duties as assigned
Hard Skill Requirements:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing, communication, and proofreading skills.
- Full competence with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with creative design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Gimp, etc)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in accredited college/university
- Maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Preferred major(s) – Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, English, etc.
Soft Skill Requirements:
- A strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Passion for Efficiency. Ability to manage multiple tasks and overlapping deadlines
- Growth Mindset. A beginner’s mind/ability to identify and learn what it takes to be successful as well as personal commitment to improving through experience
- Willingness to work hard
ServiceTarget is a software-as-a-service company based in Bozeman, Montana focused on helping business leaders who struggle with improving customer satisfaction and reducing churn and customer service costs to shift their focus from supporting customers one at a time to enabling customers to be more successful using products and services without assistance. We do this by allowing non-technical users to create self-service applications which are designed to walk customers through simple and complex processes online.
We offer competitive compensation and opportunities for continued learning and career advancement. To apply please provide a resume and cover letter which outlines why you would be a good fit for this role and what you want to learn from the experience. Send to email@example.com.