ServiceTarget is looking for an ElasticSearch Developer to help us shape the next generation of no-code SaaS applications designed to help companies better serve their customers.
- Join a collaborative team to develop market leading solutions for web and mobile self-service applications
- Help us create a development culture focused on creating great software and high performing teams
- Use modern development practices focused on test and performance-driven development to write well designed, testable, efficient and performant code including front-end, backend, and dev & cloud ops scripts/automation
- Continue to develop and refine our agile development and continuous delivery methodology
- Implement the latest technology and approaches, applying them into our product and software development practices
- Mentor other team members in web development and web technologies
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- 3-15 years of experience in progressively more challenging engineering roles leveraging ElasticSearch and Java
- Demonstrable software design and development skills, and a passion to solve business and technical problems with innovative solutions
- Experience designing and implementing scalable, fault-tolerant and secure cloud-based architectures using Amazon Web Services or other cloud solutions
- Confidence and desire to join a high performing development team with the ability to work individually and collaboratively
- Experience or desire to work as a full-stack engineer, leading the design and development of an area of our product on an end-to-end basis
- Strong experience in one of the following domains: search & AI, content management, data management, events/workflows/integration, and front-end development/UX design
- Experience with AWS, Angular, and Typescript desirable but not required
What we like about working here
- Remote-First: work from the comfort of your own home
- Experienced Team: motivated people who dream big & aim high
- Product Leadership: everyone owns an area of the product
- No Hierarchy: everyone leads projects & deploys to production
This is an opportunity to join a supportive team of experienced professionals focused on making it easy for companies to provide market-leading web and mobile customer self-service capabilities which improve the customer experience and reduce costs.
Our priorities are building the World's best no-code platform for customer experience professionals, helping our customers become phenomenal at customer self-service, and creating fulfilling and rewarding learning experiences for our team.