Do you enjoy creating sales and new customer outreach programs?
If so, join us and help prospects discover a better approach to customer self-service.
Day to day activities include identifying new customer prospects, writing thoughtful and compelling messages and reaching out to them via email or social channels.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Establish a career in SaaS and software sales
- Develop a strong working knowledge of how organizations work & who responds to what messages
- Learn a lot about different types of companies and what their business challenges are
- Work with experienced professionals who are highly skilled in the software industry
- Become a domain expert in customer self-service
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, understand pain points, create/identify compelling events and generate interest
- Understand prospective customer pain points and position solutions in the best way
- Create shareable assets and implement account-based marketing strategies
- Write personal, thoughtful and compelling messages which engage prospects
- Explain the business value of ServiceTarget and add value at every interaction
- Schedule meetings and discovery calls between leaders at target companies and ServiceTarget
- Continue to maintain and evolve ServiceTarget's prospect database
- Bachelor’s degree & superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, friendly, outgoing personality
- Desire & willingness to learn about the needs of our target market customers
- Ability to work independently; excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated success setting and achieving goals
ServiceTarget is a software-as-a-service company dedicated to helping customer service and marketing teams quickly create self-service applications designed to make customers more self-sufficient and successful online.
ServiceTarget allows business users to create and evolve customer self-service journeys and interactive guides which can be easily embedded within the existing web and mobile applications. These journeys and guides allow customers to more easily discover content and resolve common problems (e.g. setup, troubleshooting, warranty, returns, etc), all without contacting customer service. ServiceTarget works with all major chat, call center, BPM and CRM packages, including custom systems.
Learn more at www.servicetarget.com. To apply please provide a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org which outlines why you would be a good fit for this role and what you want to learn from the experience.