Are you a senior technical writer? Would you like to work for a company that truly values technical writing?
If so, join us and help us build our technical writing chops and scale your experience to the World!
- Lead technical writing for our documentation, blog, and technical writing best practices program
- Design email, social media, marketing, and community programs that resonate with technical writers
- Help us establish thought-leadership among technical writing professionals
- Design features that make it easier for technical writers to leverage ServiceTarget
- Strong domain knowledge in the field of technical writing
- Ability to dig in and extend your expertise to customer self-service and no-code application design
- Excellent writing, communication, and proofreading skills
- Highly organized and effective in getting thing done
- Flexible, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Desire to lead technical writing at ServiceTarget
ServiceTarget is a software-as-a-service company focused on helping business leaders who struggle with improving customer satisfaction and reducing churn and customer service costs to shift their focus from supporting customers one at a time to enabling customers to be more successful using products and services without assistance. We do this by allowing non-technical users to create self-service applications designed to guide customers through simple and complex processes online.
We offer competitive compensation and opportunities for continued learning and career advancement. To apply please provide a resume and cover letter to email@example.com which outlines why you would be a good fit for this role and what you want to learn from the experience.