Today, Banks and Credit Unions invest a lot of time, energy, and money into managing exceptions. Although, not all exceptions carry risk, those that do can result in injury to a financial institution’s reputation and bottom line. So what are leading institutions doing to manage risk while still delivering a winning consumer experience?
We discuss the main drivers of exceptions and what top institutions are doing to address these root causes. Register to learn about the state of exceptions in the banking industry today!
- Strategies for training and managing employees
- Real-industry stories and approaches to reducing exceptions.
- How to utilize feedback strategies that support different types of learners
- Tips for enabling employees to more accurately follow policies & procedures
- How your policy and procedure information impacts the rate of exceptions