The pace of technology continues to shape the banking industry, as many banks and credit unions struggle to stay ahead. Banking customers today want and expect to interact with a true “Digital Branch” – one where they can complete transactions and find support and product information - all in one place without the hustle of going to a physical location.
While the banking industry has been focused on transactions, many institutions struggle to provide the same level of service and product information in digital channels as they do in physical branches.
Register for this webinar and learn how to create digital experience second to none.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What a Digital Branch is and why implementing it is no longer a “nice to have”
- What consumers expect from a Digital Branch
- How to go beyond transactions and translate your physical branch experience into the digital channels
- The keys to providing accurate and relevant product and services related content across digital channels
- Best practices and real industry examples